Do you have a question about an upcoming booking? Or would you like more information before you book? If you can't find the answer you are looking for below, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Most properties have linen and towels supplied. If not, it will be clearly listed in the property description. If in doubt, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
We have two supermarkets in town, IGA which closes at 8 pm and Woolworths which closes at 10 pm. Please check on their website in case their hours have changed.
This depends on the amount the property is configured for. For liability purposes, there cannot be more guests than the maximum number the property states. Please email or call if you are changing your guest numbers at the property.
Please ring the restaurant you wish to book to check their opening and closing times, this varies seasonally.
If you have booked at one of our pet-friendly properties you can. When searching our properties, tick the box pet-friendly option to view all properties that allow pets.
There is basic cooking equipment in each house, in addition, basic supplies such as salt, pepper and oil will be at the property. If you require something in particular please get in contact with Alpine Concierge - they can arrange to have all your bits and pieces delivered to your property before you arrive!
Please contact Alpine Concierge and they can supply these to the property for the duration of your stay.
Not all of our properties with fire places supply firewood. If a property does supply wood, it will be available only between mid May and mid September. If you choose to use the fireplace and wood is not available, wood and fire lighting supplies are available from supermarkets and service stations.
Pools are only for use in the warmer months, generally October – April.
Check-in is 2 pm and checkout is 10 am. Please email or call before your stay if you need an earlier check-in time or later checkout and we will see if this is possible. Sometimes, especially in busy periods, this is not possible.
Keys are to be picked up from our office at 20 Ireland St, Bright.
After-hours key pick up is from our locked box down beside our office. Instructions will be emailed to you with the code and instructions.
Yes! You can contact our number 24 hours 7 days a week. Remember, calls after hours are for urgent or emergency calls only. There is a troubleshooting guide for your property on your fridge if you have no hot water or you have run out of gas - please check these first before ringing.
Every house is different, please read the description of your home on the website for detailed information.
Each property is different. Please read the amenities of your property on our website, electric blankets will be listed here if they are included.
As the properties managed by Bright Holiday Accommodation are individually owned, each property has a different cancellation policy in line with the property owner's preference. The following policies are in place, and you should check your selected accommodations listing and correspondence received from us to be clear which policy applies to your booking.
- If notification of a cancellation or amendment is received more than 28 days prior to the booking arrival date, a fee of $110 (including GST) will apply and will be deducted from the deposit paid prior to the issuing of a refund.
- If notification of a cancellation is received 28 days or less prior to the booking arrival date no refund or credit will apply.
- If notification of a cancellation or amendment is received more than 14 days prior to the booking arrival date, a fee of $110 (including GST) will apply and will be deducted from the deposit paid prior to the issuing of a refund.
- If notification of a cancellation is received 14 days or less prior to the booking arrival date no refund or credit will apply.
- If notification of a cancellation or amendment is received more than 7 days prior to the booking arrival date, a fee of $110 (including GST) will apply and will be deducted from the deposit paid prior to the issuing of a refund.
- If notification of a cancellation is received 7 days or less prior to the booking arrival date no refund or credit will apply.
All cancellations are to be received via email.
If you are cancelling for extenuating circumstances, consideration will be given by Bright Holidays on a case-by-case basis.
If local, state, or federal government bodies mandate restrictions that prevent you from staying at your booked accommodation, this will be considered extenuating circumstances and a credit of all monies paid will be offered for a future booking (within 12 months of your disrupted stay) or a refund less our $55 booking fee.
If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable. Bright Holidays retains the right to negotiate the tariff or length of stay to obtain a booking on a cancelled booking as we deem necessary.
Bright Holiday Accommodation recommends all guests consider taking out travel insurance should something unexpected arise to prevent you staying that is not deemed to be extenuating.